Custom Architectural Fabrication - Turn Concepts Into Reality
From commercial plazas to luxury homes, the popularity of custom-fabricated metal artwork, canopies, statues, and other metal decorative elements, is growing faster than ever. Custom architectural fabrication of metal sculptures and architectural designs come to life at VeriForm as we work closely with engineering and design firms to help translate concepts into reality.
Your Custom Architectural Fabrication Experts
Here are a few aspects of architectural fabrication that our team can handle with you:
- Complex mathematical and natural forms.
- Structural steels rolled to both convex and concave shapes.
- Custom shapes and contours.
- Exotic metals and finishes like bare Muntz metal, brass, and polished copper.
- Non-metals such as plastic, wood, and composites.
- Special insulation for silencing.
- A large variety of industrial coatings, including Amercoat.
- Passivation of stainless.
- Attention to cosmetics and tight fit-up.
Example Architectural Metal Fabrication Capabilities
VeriForm’s trusted reputation leads us to work with the largest engineering and design firms in Canada. As such, we are involved in countless crucial industries and commercial projects to consistently produce complex, innovative parts.
Custom Metal Structure Fabrication
- 10,000 lb Stainless Steel Canopy
- LED Light Lit Metal Flower Petal
- Corrugated Panels
Custom Metal Art Fabrication
- Custom Metal Decorative Totems
- Metal Artistic Renderings of Metal Cups
- 26-foot Corton Steel Canoe
Learn More About the Capabilities of Our Team
VeriForm has over 20 years of experience in transforming ideas into works of art. If you need a trusty metal fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, contact VeriForm for your custom architectural design needs.