Welding - CWB CSA 47.1 & 47.2 Division 2 and CSA W59
At VeriForm, our greatest strength is our dedication to personalized service and the attention to welding detail. Meeting your deadlines with our high-quality product is simply standard practice.
We proudly employ only CWB CSA W47.1, 47.2, and W59 certified welders, and retain a CWB Certified and Qualified Welding Engineer, to ensure your specifications are met on every project. Your work will also be supervised by our on-staff CWB Certified Welding Supervisors.
All CWB certified welding of large, long, or complex parts is performed on our state-of-the-art German-made Demmeler Bluco fabrication tables. Bluco is one of North America’s leading producers of ultra-precision welding tables. It is our belief that in order to complete superior quality certified welding, we need to use the very best equipment.
- Our experts can MIG or TIG weld any shape, even those that can be slipped over a mandrel.
- We employ an in-house certified welding inspector to ensure quality throughout the entire process.
- Processes available: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, GMAW-P, LBW and CW Laser.
- Multiple Stations: Bluco Demmeler and Weldsale tables up to 15 x 30 feet.
- Meta-Lax Stress Relieving System.
- Vibratory stress relieving of weldments up to 40,000 pounds.
- Ideal for relieving thermally induced stresses.
- Data graph printout documents the results of each part – unit is portable.
- When we weld stainless, VeriForm has the equipment to passivate (ie. clean and return to original corrosion-resistant state) the stainless steel. This removes discolouration and brings the stainless state back up to its virgin state. To perform the passivation, VeriForm uses a Surfox 304 machine to restore the stainless per ASTM A967 and A380 methodology. VeriForm can provide its certification for the work performed.
It’s a combination of our state-of-the-art equipment, skilled craftsmen, and proven techniques that ensure consistency and customer satisfaction every time. Call VeriForm today for an estimate.