HORIZONTAL HYDRAULIC PRESSBRAKE
At VeriForm we are always searching for innovative fabricating equipment to supplement our current capabilities. We have recently added two new pieces of equipment that expand our service offerings in new and exciting directions.
Everyone is familiar with the traditional VERTICAL Pressbrakes (we have five!) but have you ever heard of a HORIZONTAL Press Brake? Recently purchased from Spain, our new Horizontal Pressbrake allows us to bend parts that a Vertical Pressbrake cannot bend due to part collisions with the ram/bed of the press brake.
Our Horizontal Pressbrake now allows us to bend pipe, round bar, flat bar, channel or other HSS in configurations that would be impossible on our conventional press brakes. Ideal for bending round bar and flat bar, this machine is made for producing clamps, bending rods and completely closed-fold fabrications.
Example applications include but are not limited to:
- Bending and folding flat bars that allow us to fabricate completely closed pieces that would be difficult to obtain by using other machines
- Folding and bending solid rods will enable the user to manufacture all kinds of hooks, chain links and also form balusters out of square or round bars, tubes for the manufacturing of parts for cold forging, railings, fences, gates, doors, railings
- Bending and curving tubes to different degrees to make tables, chairs, pool ladders, etc.
- Straightening and bending large profiles & radii with complicated curves and bends plus the ability to straighten faulty profiles
- Cutting and shaping are other features of this versatile forming press for manufacturing flanges and clamps for fastening pipes
- Flaring tube or pipe for assembly and subsequent welding to produce exhaust pipes, water pump distributors, metal furniture, and railing tubes
- Widening and reducing the pipe ends permit joining different pipes to make berths, chairs, irrigation systems, tents, greenhouses etc.
We can have custom tools made for your application within 2 to 3 days. If you have an impossible part to bend, send us a request for a quote and we can give you a quick assessment on whether we can bend it for you on our NEW HORIZONTAL PRESSBRAKE!